Thursday, October 4, 2012

October WIPockalypse

Okay I'm trying something new to see how well it works. It's Picasa which is Google's photosharing page and hopefully it will work since I'm getting very tired of Photobucket and their multitude of glitches.



First up is a pattern I totally blame Demeter for at Sense and Stitchability. This is QS Clara from HAED and all the black in her is perfect when one has a three hour doctor's visit. (It was the gestational diabetes test I had to take and that involved sitting around for three hours while they sucked me dry of blood.) Clara here is being stitched x1 on 28 ct Aida and yes, I'm insane for doing it that way. *grins* But she's going to be a bribe for someone to convince them to follow their dreams instead of letting others drag them down again.



Tada!! On the Commission front, the bride and groom both have heads, are mostly backstitched (totally in the Groom's case)and I've started on her hair piece and flowers. Then it will be the arch of flowers above them, name and date and I can call the lady to exchange the picture for cash. Woohoo!!



And finally, the traveling baby blanket is done! Now to just get it to the recipient while starting a new one for myself. Originally, I was going to claim this, but I didn't like how all that green was sort of splotched on there. I thought there was going to be more pale green and blue than what was really there. Ah well. *grins*

2 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

I too have Demeter to blame for Clara! I can't wait to get her started, she is going to be one of my 2013 projects :)

Emma xo

sharine said...

Your of to a great start. The baby blanket is very cute:)