Monday, May 20, 2013

Wow...been a month

I can't believe it's been a month since my last post. I have done very little cross stitching (pictures to come later) and my ORT Jar was emptied for the birds to use for their nests. The little one has been much more active and that has taken away what little free time I have had. *laughs* I try to do what I can, but it has been over a week since I managed to even look at my stitching.

I was RAK'ed a very nice chart by someone named Prunella Puddlejumper out on the HAED FB page. *grins* She was nice enough to drop The History of HAED by Randal Spangler into my in-box, making me a very happy girl even though I have no idea when I'm going to be able to even think about starting it. I already have two HAED started, and another one kitted up to start plus my eye on Joan Elliott's latest design that's coming out later this month.

*sighs* So, where's that time turner when I need one to get all my stitching done?

No comments: