Thursday, July 19, 2012

WIPockalypse and TUSAL update in one

Can summer slow down a bit please? I'm having a hard enough time trying to hold on to my stitching mojo as it is without the month's vanishing on me! Okay for my WIPockalypse, I just have the commission Wedding piece to show: July WIP It's on 28 count antique white evenweave (my first time doing this small of a count) and it's over 2 which makes it even more fun. July commission pattern That's how much of the pattern I have done, marked off with orange highlighter. *grins* as to what the pattern's on, that's an old "magnetic poetry board" which stands up really nicely and I don't have to worry about felines laying on the pattern, thus forcing me to either move them or put the stitching up for a while. And now my traveling TUSAL jar: July Tusal jar As you can see, not much, but that's all the wedding pattern there. Hopefully, I'll get the days to slow down, but I am really looking forward to this weekend when my only plan is going to a Circle of rhiannon Hafla down by Cincy to meet up with my dancing friends. *rolls eyes* My boss apparently took my announcement that I'm expecting to mean that I'm not dancing anymore so she's been scheduling me late on Thursdays. Frankly, the only class I was going to drop was the Intermediate Choreography since I wouldn't be able to perform with any of the ladies until after the baby's born, but working as late as I am on Thursdays means I'm missing my Beginner Technique class. Major Bummer.

3 comments:

sharine said...

Great new start!

McKenna C. said...

Hello!
I just found your blog, and I love it! You do beautiful stitching! Congrats on expecting btw! :D If you have time, I would love it if you could check out my blog.

~McKenna
http://chiccrafting.blogspot.com/

Marcy said...

What a pretty wedding sampler -- I look forward to seeing it progress.