Monday, August 6, 2012

Another Three in One Post

Yes, I'm lousy at blogging. Or at least keeping up to date. *laughs* First off, is a combination of the WIPockalypse and IHAS since I haven't touched this since IHAS: comission august This is the commission piece. As you can see, I've added some beading to it to give it a bit more bling than the blending filament would have since it was only suppose to be one strand of filament to two strands of thread. august jar And my TUSAL jar for July with the pattern in the background to show how much I've gotten done on it. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep track of my blog a bit more and write a bit more, but it's easy to lose track of the days anymore. *Grins* I confess I'm normally a flutter-brain, but toss in a pregnancy and I'm lucky I can function most days without a detailed list.

3 comments:

Topcho said...

Your project is looking very good! I bet it's hard to stitch all that pale colours on the white fabric

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow don't know if I can handle that much white!!! The mandalas I'm working on are called Seasonal Mandalas and they're by Ink Circles.

Tama said...

Your stitching looks great! and going so fast!
And completely unrelated (I guess) Spiiiiikkkeeee! I WANT ONE!