Wow, a two for one weekend!
First up is the TUSAL post. *grins* Yes there are two jars. The short one is for the commission piece and the tall one is my usual jar. The dark brown and bright yellow in the usual jar is part of Mill Hill's "Moonlit Kitties" that I completely tore out and restarted since I originally started too far from the edge. That problem has been fixed.
Next is the Moonlit Kitties in person. *grins* When I originally started this, it was going to be my first preforated paper project and I didn't know how to find the center. I have since corrected that mistake and started with the moon part as it was near the center.
And finally, the commission piece as it is right now.
The groom as put in an appearance off to the side, there's a bit more backstitching on her skirt, and I pray I can get her skirt totally done for this weekend so I can concentrait on fixing the bow mistake (don't ask. I have no idea where that mistake is in that bow)and getting it closer to complete. My goal actually at this point is to have this done by Sept 1st or as close to it as humanly possible without working myself into a stroke. I am not looking forward to all the backstitching in the floral arch or her bouquet.