Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last post of 2012

Well, I have to confess that I'm impressed with myself for keeping up with this blog for an entire year. I normally can't keep up with a diary so for me, this is impressive.

As this is the last post of the year, I first thought about doing a review of all my stitchery, but didn't want to flood this post with pictures. So here's just the latest that I have along wtih a few new starts.



First up is my ORT jar. It looks only partially full but it's a years worth of stitchery in there along with memories of each project finished, frustrated with, and started with a smile.



This is a new start that I began before I went into the hospital to be induced. It's Joan Elliot's "Sea Goddess" and I'm looking forward to completing this one as it's for me and not anyone else!



Oak Island Mystery has some more color added to it and it will be (hopefuly) completed this upcoming year so I can send it out to the intended recipient.



I signed up for a SAL on one of my facebook groups and this is my SAL project. I have all the floss and the fabric and I look forward to starting this one as well. *grins* Being a Yami no Matsuei (Descendants of Darkness) fan, I'm going to really enjoy stitching the Four Heavenly Beasts.



This is the new stitchery box my hubby bought me for Christmas as Bacchus managed to pop the lid off my old one. It's actually larger than my old one and I really like it.



The inside of my box, all ready to use.



and finally, this is my attempt at getting organized this year with my WIP. Each drawer, minus the very bottom one, is a WIP. In descending order: QS Claira, Kwan Yin by Jessica Galbrath, Four Heavenly Beasts, Map of Middle Earth, and Oak Island Mystery. The bottom drawer has my beads, blending threads, and a couple of hoops right now.

1 comment:

sharine said...

I can't wait to see the four heavenly beasts stitched up. Happy New Year!