Sunday, January 1, 2012

Some Projects WIP

Here are a few of the WIPocalypse pieces I'm going to be working on this year:

Photobucket
This is a present for a friend of mine....

Photobucket
another present.

Photobucket
Can't see it too well, but this is a dragonfly for my mom.

and these I made from Dork Stitch patterns. I redid the eyes a bit to make them more in cannon instead of just black eyes. And I played with the chocobos' color to make multiple different ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and here's what they look like finished!

Photobucket

Photobucket

so yeah it's a picture heavy post, but this will give me a chance to see how far I've come at the end of the year.

2 comments:

missy-tannenbaum said...

Wow, the blue Sephiroth looks so lovely! Working on the FFVII patterns was fun, but I always knew those boys would look better in bright colors. :D Are the chocobos from Anime Stitching? They're so cute; I want to needlepoint one of them for my set of plastic canvas rubbish.

Anyway, do you mind if I feature your stitching on Dork Stitch? It looks so cool, and the finished projects are really spiffy!

Measi said...

Thanks for joining the WIPocalypse (and hooray... a fellow geek stitcher!) I wanted to confirm that I've added you to the participant list. Looking forward to your updates!

Happy stitching,
Measi