Monday, February 20, 2012

IHAS Weekend update

I honestly hadn't thought I had done that much this weekend as I had to work on Saturday and then Sunday was putting up new bookcases that I found for a decent price at WalMart. But when comparing the pictures from the WIPockalypse and then what I did this past weekend, I did a lot.

From the WIPockalypse:
Beware Feb

And the progress:
Beware 02/20/12

Heaven and Earth Design is having a 35% off sale today and tomorrow for President's Day, and Hubby let me take advantage of that. I promised him no more than three patterns at no more than $40. If I couldn't manage that, then I'd only take two patterns. Talk about a test of will to limit myself there, but I did. I picked up Lovers by Nene Thomas,Sweet Daydreams by Melissa Dawn, and The Map of Middle Earth which will look great in our gaming room. *grins* Yes, I'm geeky enough to risk going cross eyed and extremely tired of brown to stitch that one.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Very beautiful progress!! Enjoy the new HAEDs :)

♥ Nia said...

Nice progress!! :)

Joysze said...

Great progress on this, Tazzy. :)